Thursday, March 15, 2018

What's for Dinner #8





I'm loving the Spring weather we are having as it makes me look at grilled meats for dinner. I love when we grill- it always smells so good, Marcus does the meat so I can make better side dishes, and there is less clean up! All good in my book!

Here are a few dinners on our menu the next few days:

Dinner #1
Grilled Chicken
Baked Potatoes

I'm trying this marinade for the first time. Just a little flavor for our grilled chicken. I love Salt Lick BBQ sauce to dip my grilled chicken in, but play around with marinades and rubs!
Image result for stubb's chicken marinade
Dinner #2
Frozen Vegetable

This is one of my favorite cookbooks and I'm trying this new chicken dish from it this week. I love that it gives a crisp to chicken with a vegetable instead of breadcrumbs! 
The Brazi cheesebread is found in the freezer section at Target. It is gluten free and low calorie! We love it- just like the little cheese rolls at the local Brazilian steakhouse.

Cookbook
Dinner #3
Euna Mae's Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Cream Sauce
Cherries & Wild Rice

The wild rice with cherries is amazing! It is served warm from the crockpot with wild rice, pecans, chicken stock, spices, and dried cherries. We love it and it is good for days!

Both of these are not online, but inside two of my favorite cookbooks:

Love Welcome Serve by Amy Hannon

Dinner #4
Euna Mae's Mexican Casserole
Spanish Rice

I love Mexican food and this casserole is new to us, but sounds so good- crushed tortilla chips, rotel, shredded chicken, sliced Velveeta cheese! How can it not be amazing!

It is also in the Love Welcome Serve cookbook above.

Have a great week!

Anna