Sunday, May 4, 2014

Toe-Tally Awesome Teacher Gift for under $15

I feel like preschool teachers get pretty excited about summer! It is the reward for a long hard school year, so I like to celebrate summer with Abby's teachers each year. Last year, I did pool bags filled with summer essentials (details here) and this year I decided to go with pedicures!


I bought everything at Wal-mart including the plastic Aladdin mason jars and the pedicure goodies below. I spend about $15 on each teacher!


I then stuffed the cup with cotton balls and the goodies. I found a handful of cotton balls on the bottom and then the pedicure pieces and then more cotton balls looked the best.


Finally I added a ribbon and a tag. If you had a bigger budget, a gift card for a pedicure would be a nice addition.


So excited to have teacher gifts done for the year! May goes by so fast and there is so much going on- it is nice to be ready!