Friday, April 4, 2014

Easter Decor 2014

I pulled out the bunnies and fake eggs and spruced up my home for Spring last week. It is always fun to change out my decorations and make everything feel new. I haven't bought ANY Easter decor this year, so this is all from my stash and I just try to use it differently each year.


My formal dining room table is rarely used so I love to really decorate it. We can see the pretties and not have to move them for dinner every night. 


I used a floral runner from my daughter's 3rd birthday, melamine plaid plates from Target along with buckets and lots and lots of empty plastic eggs!


On the buffet in the dining room, I placed a little collection of Peter Rabbit bunnies from Pottery Barn Kids a few years ago and other little finds.


I went a little crazy on my mantel this year and covered it with bunnies, birdies, carrots, eggs, mason jars and sweet spring flowers. These items are normally all around my house, but I put them all together for more impact. 




The small dresser in my living room was covered in an Easter runner also from PBK many years ago and a BLOOM runner I bought on EBay for a baby shower.


My kitchen bar has a collection of bright and funny bunnies and buckets. I also hung my felt bunny garland on here. I made it last year. The directions were blogged here


I was a Mary Engelbreit fanatic 10 or so years ago and these are from that collection. 


Also on the bar, I framed a printable I found online and added one last bucket and carrot.


We host a big hunt for my daughter and lots of her friends on good Friday each year and always have the most fun! I'm so glad my house is now ready for the party!