Tuesday, March 11, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Kid Treats

 I love cute little printables that you can find free online so often now! These little free tags from Lauren at Every Day Cheer inspired me to spend a little time crafting with my 5 year old. We had all of the supplies on hand so this project was free! I love that!


I printed the tags on cardstock and punched them out. Then, Abby signed her name on each tag. With all the little preschool goodies we like to do, thank goodness her name is short! She really should have it mastered by kindergarten.


We filled small treat bags with Skittles, a gold or green coin and then tied them off with the tags. They would be super cute with Lucky Charms inside or raindow twizzlers and chocolate gold coins. Just think of all the colorful treats out there!


I don't normally celebrate St. Patrick's Day beyond wearing green, but am happy to have this fun free little project to share the luck of the Irish with friends on Monday.