Saturday, January 18, 2014

#annaisgrateful- Week Two

So to help with my 2014 resolution, I am keeping track of 3-5 things I am grateful for each day and trying to snap a picture of one things per day that I am grateful for. You can follow along on Instagram with the #annaisgrateful hashtag. 

I am VERY grateful that someone else in my house likes gingerbread cookies. I would eat them all myself! (Ginger Spice dough from Immaculate Baking Company)


MOPS started back up this week- I am so grateful for it and the Be-You-Tiful Mess it embraces.


I am so grateful for the opportunity to share my testimony on Thursday morning. Talking about infertility is never easy, but each time God blesses me and helps me understand my own 4 year jounrey even more. (You can read about our infertility here)


On Tuesday we had pancakes for lunch and I was grateful for a little connect the dots quiet time before the meal came. 


Grateful for good friends, a great park, and amazing weather this week!


Friday night was date night! Yea! Grateful for this man, massages, yummy dinner, and Target in our four hours of adult time!


Super grateful that Abby has a Daddy who will make this happen for her and a friend while the Moms are at a church planning meeting. 


And this morning, I am grateful I didn't have to dress her.... and, she is only going to Wal-Mart in this amazing ensemble!