Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Creamy Beef Stroganoff

I really like beef stroganoff that cooks all day in the crockpot, but I hadn't found a version of it that I really loved. I have made beef cubes in the oven which is good, but it isn't creamy like this new recipe. And, the Worcestershire sauce gives it a little extra flavor. I really think you'll like this one.


Creamy Beef Stroganoff
recipe courtesy of The Crockstar

2 pounds cubed stew meat
2 cans Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
1 largish onion diced
3 tablespoons of Worcestershire
1/2 water
8 oz of cream cheese 
couple of dashes of Garlic Salt (1 tsp?)
couple dashes of Hot Paprika (see I just can't believe this would be good without some sort of kick)

In the slow cooker stir in all the ingredients, except the meat AND the Cream Cheese, together. Once combined add the meat and mix together.

Cook on Low for 8 hours. Cut up the cream cheese into cubes just before serving and turn crockpot on high. Stir the cream cheese in until all combined. You might have to put the lid back on and leave for 10 minutes.

Serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!

Keep in touch and get more recipes you'll love by following me on Facebook here