Monday, May 13, 2013

Cute Summer Playdate Invite

Summer makes me nervous.... Abby is so used to a busy fun schedule with lots of interaction that I am always afraid boredom will hit us really quickly!

She has made lots of friends at preschool this year and every one of them signed up to be in class together next year. So, I know these families will be friends of ours for another year.

On the last day of school, Abby is giving out these tags with a bouncy ball in a little 3"x 4" clear bag I bought in the cake decorating section at Hobby Lobby. The tag is made the perfect size to staple on the front of the bag. I am hoping a few Moms feel like I do and call me to set up a play date!


You can easily make these with any summer graphics or just a fun font on colored paper. I think they are precious and will help us fill our summer with fun!