Monday, April 29, 2013

Inexpensive Jewelry Ideas for Mother's Day

This sweet thing made me a Momma over four year ago. Isn't she precious? She loves a good accessory, just like her Momma. So today, I am sharing a few amazing new finds from Sam Moon.


I went in Sam Moon recently after not having been there in years. I always think of them as a purse store and  I stopped collecting purses a few years ago. But I was recently at an event and loved the speakers necklace and about DIED when she told me Sam Moon. So, I ventured in there today and came home with 1 scarf, 3 earrings, 3 necklaces and I only spent $40. These would all make great Mother's Day gifts on a budget!


I am a huge Kendra Scott earring fan right now, so I love how all of these replicate earrings of hers. I had such a hard time deciding. There are so many great colors and shapes to be had.

This is the necklace I loved at my recent MOPS meeting. She paired it with white pants, a nude sweater, a peach and mint IKAT shell and nude sandals. Love the nude/peach color and the size of the stones.


Then, I decided to buy both of these. I wore the pink one to lunch recently with two friends who are jewelry designers and they both complimented me on it. Pretty amazing- I had to tell them SAM MOON! It feels like the Sears commercial where the lady is hesitant to admit shopping at Sears even when her friends compliment her outfit. 


If you live outside of a Sam Moon store, you can visit their website. Just know, it doesn't always have the same selection as the store. 

Happy Mother's Day Shopping!