Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas 2012: Bedrooms

I love a warm and cozy Christmas bedroom! I am still tweaking mine to make it what I envision, but love my red and celery green quilts and my new little Christmas family pillow.


Aren't they cute? It was under $5 for the cover at IKEA! I just love them. I have red flannel sheets on the bed, too. It is warm and cozy! If you want to make a Ragamuffin garland like I have on the bed, easy instructions are here.


In my guest bedroom, I added a mitten garland I bought years ago at Land of Nod and a fun Christmas pillow. I need to get the Christmas sheets on this bed for Nana's arrival this weekend!


You could easily make this garland with felt and a little time!


 My little Lori C Mitchell collection is also in my guest bedroom. Aren't these little people cute! I buy these on December 26th every year at an anitque store in nearby Georgetown. I love the character they have! You can find more of her pieces online at Amazon and various stores. 


Merry Merry!