Friday, November 16, 2012

Gallery Wall Update

Five months ago I shared my new pink and blue frames with you as I tried to design a gallery wall in my daughter's room. And, then I got busy and forgot to update you! Here it is- a really crooked picture, but you get the idea! 

We filled the frames with a variety of items I had at home and added a few more fun touches to fill the wall with character, color, and her sweet little life.


I realized I needed to share this wall with you before it comes down. She is almost 4 and has finally shown an opinion on her room- she wants it purple. Okay, purple it is. So, I am shopping for bedding and will likely be spraying these frames a new color and re-working this wall soon!


This flower was part of a hair piece when she was younger and is simply taped onto blue cardstock. Easy option and cheap!


The ABC printable was inspired by Pinterest. I just picked a font and colors I liked and went to town!


Finally, I used scrapbook paper and cut out her sweet little toddler profile and glued it up. 


I have loved her little blue and pink transition room, but I am also excited to go another direction for her in the next few months. I am not a purple person and I want to use some of the existing pink elements in her room. I plan to add a neutral color to soften the girly overload. Fingers crossed my vision comes alive!