Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Four Fall Breads and a Pumpkin

My husband is in sales and a couple of times per year he likes to take treats to his suppliers, clients, and the reps he works with. I love baking and can't eat it all myself, so I happily bake for his job!


A few weeks ago, I volunteered to bake loaves of fall bread for him and I ended up baking 18 loaves of bread over 2 days! Thank goodness I could bake more than one loaf at a time since each loaf baked for an hour.
My breakfast nook bench was my makeshift pantry of baking needs. I used almost 3 bags of flour alone!

Here is a picture of the yummy breads and the recipes...

Strawberry Pecan bread, this is one of my favorites because it is really moist


Pumpkin bread found online... it wasn't great so I'm not going to share that one :)


Banana Walnut Bread, my Nana's recipe


Caramel Glazed Apple Bread, a new find via Pinterest


I baked them in throw away silver foil containers and after wrapping them in Saran Wrap, I added a little orange tulle and a pre-printed shipping label from my ever handy digital scrapbooking software!


Finally, in the fall spirit I found these cute little burlap and velvet pumpkins at Hobby Lobby! They had various sizes and at 40% off, this one was $6. I love finding things at Hobby Lobby that look so much more boutiquey.


Happy Fall Ya'll!