Monday, May 28, 2012

Our Backyard BBQ Menu with Reviews


Jalapeno Creamed Corn via BlogHer

Oh my God ya'll, this corn was amazing! Someone came back into the house from the pool and said, "I was told that I must have the corn". It was really that good!

 Summer Pineapple Strawberry Cooler via Mom Magazine

I honestly didn't love this punch- it needed something else. Maybe less of the concentrated juices and more water. It was too punch-syrup like. I do think it would be good with Malibu Rum. Just sayin'!

Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes via Cate's World Kitchen

I didn't end up making these, although I do love them. We had fruit with dip instead. We needed something healthy to balance the corn!

Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all who sacrificed for our wonderful country to live, speak, and worship freely.