Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine Decor

I put up a couple of things for Valentine's Day this year... starting with my new yarn wrapped and felt wreath. I love that it is soft and simple.

I bought a 4 pack of red and pink heart picks at Hobby Lobby and put them inside a few of my existing floral arrangements. I like the little hint of love they provide.

I love all the great printables on Pinterest. Just pick a holiday and search by printable. Fun and easy way to be festive and change out pictures inside an existing frame.



 My formal fining room has a few more lovely finds, like this three heart runner from Home Goods a few years ago. How I wish we would get a Home Goods near me! The closest is about 30 minutes away. We have a TJ Maxx with empty space near the mall about 10 minutes away. It would be perfect for their combo store!


The buffet in the dining room houses a few more fun festive finds.


I bought this stuffed pillow that reads "Always and Forever" and hung it from the lamp by our family picture. 

The mantle! I added my LOVE banner from etsy, pictures of Abby and vintage valentines, a jar with red hots and a candle, angels and my new subway art on clearance at Hobby Lobby. It is about a 15x15 and was $12 on clearance! Score!

Finally, we cleaned out my husband's office recently and moved this bookshelf with our family scrapbooks on it into the living room. I love having the extra display space! I added another red heart pick and a heart on an ivory wooden stand on here.

I can't believe Valentine's Day is just a two weeks away! I hope everyone spends the day with someone or something they love! I pray that single girls out there know that their love it waiting and enjoy the day with friends, family, or a good book and glass of wine :)