Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Handmade Christmas:We Whisk You A Merry Christmas

Abby and I made these kisses filled whisks for our neighbors. They are super simple and inexpensive, not to mention fun for the kids to stuff!
Simple supplies- whisk was 97 cents at grocery store along with a bag of candies that could easily make 5 whisks and the labels are completely optional.
I printed out cute little Christmas images with my digital scrapbooking kit and made them 3/4 inch circles so that I could punch them out and attach them to the bottom. The hardest part of this craft was getting the sticky back off the kisses! If you'd like to use my images- here they are with a dark skinned Santa and a light one.
Finally, you stuff the kisses into the whisk! Easy!
I then put ours into the small cellophane bags they sell in the baking aisle and added a tag and a bow. A perfect little love gift for under $3!