Sunday, November 27, 2011

December Desktop

I am sharing these a little early because 12 Days of Handmade Christmas starts tomorrow! I'm excited to share 12 different gift ideas that you can make to give this holiday season. They are simple, with few supplies and most cost less than $5. I hope you'll check back over the next 12 days and enjoy!

For December, I made two calendars for you to enjoy! As a Christian, I am always working hard to make this month about the birth of my Savior and not the gifts of Saint Nick, but it is so hard! This first calendar represents the simplicity I wish my holidays had- the singular focus on baby Jesus.
The second is the reality of the holidays for most of us- the busyness of the holidays, but also the sparkle they bring to our families, our home, and our friendships. Both are beautiful parts of life!
Have a very Merry Christmas!