Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weight Watchers Dijon Roasted Potatoes

If you are visiting here from Pinterest, WELCOME! I love that my simple potato recipe is making the rounds. They are wonderful. Glad you stopped by and come back- I love sharing cooking, crafts and shopping tips on an almost daily basis ;)

I am always looking for easy to make side dishes. We eat a whole lot of "one pot" meals or steamed veggies from the microwave and I'd love to change that. If you are in the same boat, this is one of my favorites and low fat to boot!
You simply make a good sauce for the potatoes using the ingredients above, following the recipe below.
After washing and cutting up your bag of new potatoes, you toss them in the sauce making sure everyone is well coated.
And you cook them for around 30 minutes in the oven on a cookie sheet. Super simple and really tasty!
recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers