Monday, March 21, 2011

Bring out the Bunnies

It is beginning to look like Spring in the Texas Hill Country- the grass is turning green, it is a nice 80 during the day, someone in the neighborhood is grilling each night, and the promise of bluebonnets is near. Even though Easter is later this year, with Spring here, I had to pull out the Easter decor.

I seem to gravitate toward putting all of my seasonal decor in the formal dining room and entryway. My bedrooms and living room don't change much.

Here is the collections in the dining room-
The dining room decor is from Pottery Barn Kids, Hobby Lobby, and this Etsy store. It is one of my favorites!

My entry has a collection of baskets filled with eggs, bunnies, chicks, and birdies. I love bringing out Abby Lu's basket as part of my decor and reprinting pictures of Easters' past for my frames. For 19 cents, you can't beat changing out your framed photos to make your seasonal decor!
I'll be making a He Is Risen banner later this month with the girls from church and look forward to adding it to the collection.

Happy Spring my little chickadees!