Monday, December 20, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Favorites- Christmas Card Linky Party

Don't you just love checking the mail right now? Amongst all the catalogs of ideas and presents, there are real live pictures of your friends and family on Christmas cards! We sent out about 100 cards and get close to that back. Poor busy cold mailmen :)
Here is our card for 2010. We had our pictures taken in late October so it gave me plenty of time to make my card! I was nervous to make my own card- I didn't want it to look like I made it. At the same time, when did Christmas cards get so expensive? Wow, I knew I had to make it to stay under $100 before stamps!
I had them printed as 6x9 flat cards with a linen finish. You can print most anything at Vistaprint. You give yourself plenty of time. Quick shipping is pricey! They even ship include the envelopes in your order. Hallelujah!

Here is my happy shutter holding all of my Christmas cards. I made it last year. You can see the before pictures here.
Join in- post your card on our linky party! No Stamps Required!