Tuesday, August 17, 2010

If I Had One Million Dollars...

If I had one million dollars, I would wear Eliza J dresses from Nordstroms all the live long day! My garden party dress is made by her and it just fit really well and makes you feel pretty! Her dresses come in petite, regular and plus size. They are classic, well made, and most have pockets! They are typically $100 - $180, but Nordstroms has them on sale and as low as $46. If you are looking to order one, I think they run a little big. I went down one size for mine!
This royal blue is so pretty with red hair! A favorite color of mine when my hair is freshly colored. I love the colors in this one. Pair it with some pink heels for a business meeting or dinner.
Here is a plus size option- so pretty for a Spring function and with the pops of black, you won't have to find your awful white shoes in the back of the closet.
Love the pockets and the orange!

This is a great church or Easter dress. Perfect even for a more conservative girl.

I am tempted to buy this one- it is on sale and I just love the color! I think the belt would be flattering on almost everyone!

I'm not fond of my upper arms, so this one appeals to me! To have a dress with short sleeves is a tough find!

More sleeves, yea! I've heard navy is a great option for weddings. You are formal, but not in mourning.
And, this one says sexy business which I love! It is only $46!Happy Dress Shopping!