Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shutterfly Scrapbook

We are celebrating Mother's Day this weekend with my Mom and Mother-in-law. I made this book for my MIL using pictures of my 17 month old daughter's first year and my fabulous digital scrapbooking software. The scrapbooking software allows the details to be more interesting, the fonts more fun and the page backgrounds more varied. Shutterfly has lots of simple layouts and colored papers in their library.
My book had a 2-fold page for each month and a few extras for each holidays, like Halloween and Christmas.

They have hard and soft covers and they can be printed with photos or solid colored. I did an early newborn shot on the front and her first birthday party on the back. The perfect book ends for her first year!

This is another option for a fun scrapbook! Happy Scrapping!