Friday, May 28, 2010

Painters are Scheduled

This is not my bathroom, but oh how I wish it was. This is Katie from the Harrington House. I have loved her bathroom for many moons and next week, my bathroom will be this color- Wedgewood Grey from Benjamin Moore. Isn't it lovely? I am putting this color in my powder room, seen here. I think it will really pop against all of the ivory decor I use in here. The orange towel is from the fall, but I have a brown zebra towel most of the time.
It is also going in the Master bathroom. So pretty!

This is an awful picture of my red TV wall cut out. My husband painted it for me and I honestly did a terrible job picking out the red color. Since I want our dining room which faces this wall red, we are having the painters redo this wall as well.

This is my very favorite paint color from my old house. It is called Crushed Seed by Dutch Boy. I used it in our old kitchen and dining room. It is just the perfect shade of deep red. It isn't pink red, cranberry, orangey or berry. Just a real red. I can't wait to have it back in my house!

Stay tuned next week for my newly painted rooms!