Thursday, March 18, 2010

Eggcellent!

I told my husband the Easter bunny would throw up Easter on Friday and he needed to be ready. With a baby girl in the house, I just want everything to be fun and festive for her! Here is a look at my new and old Easter decor that threw up everywhere! ha!
I love these fuzzy chicks. Poor little guy on the left needs a bow to tame his wild hair. He can't see- there are little eyes under there somewhere! I bought this egg at TJ Maxx for like $7. It is large and sturdy!
This wooden bunny greeters visitors in my powder room. He goes well with the existing brown and cream decor. I really want to paint this bathroom. In my old home, the powder room was bright green. I think a bright powder room makes the whites of the toilet and sink just pop!

My E-A-S-T-E-R blocks sitting on the ledge. I posted this project earlier in the week. They are perfect for my entryway ledge. The bunny is from Baby Gap and will return to my daughter's room after the holiday. Gotta use what I can!

These carrots are so much fun- they were 1/2 price at Hobby Lobby and are about 3 feet tall.

I hadn't used my Southern Living plate in ages! Didn't we all just have to buy this plate at our first SL party? I paired it with some eggs and my fuzzy Easter tree.

These little guys and their bucket friends are on my breakfast table. I love their personality and the bright colors they bring to the area.

They are from an antique shop in our area.

Finally, in my formal dining room, I went with a more Peter Rabbit theme or subdued colors, rabbits and carrots!
Pardon the lighting on this one!
I bought this decor at JoAnn Fabrics, Pottery Barn Kids, Hobby Lobby and the carrots are from etsy.
On the dining room table, I added my Southern Living and Hobby Lobby birdhouses and two more of the carrots from Etsy. These carrots are so realistic!
I love that Spring is coming and Easter is around the corner! I can't wait to see how a 15 month old handles Easter eggs, a picture with a big stuffed bunny, and candy! This is going to be fun!