Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Decor: Bedrooms

I usually don't decorate our bedrooms much during the holidays. They are not real open to the rest of our home when entertaining and I honestly don't have enough decor to go around. So, they get the leftovers. I did make a Ragamuffin Garland for Christmas this year. Here are the details and instructions. It is amazing how simple strips of fabric, ribbon and tulle come together to make something beautiful. So very applicable to life...
In our guest bedroom which will be used this holiday season includes a sweet little Santa and small stackable gift boxes. Both were gifts many years ago.


I also added a small "Charlie-Brown-like" tree and a Christmas bear.
If I make more purchases this post-holiday season, it will be with these rooms in mind.