Thursday, October 29, 2009

ETSYetera- Shabby Chic

I have yet to order something from The Broken House, but I just know I will. She does such a good job of "dirtying" up the product. These apple green candlesticks are awesome- they would be cute with orange for Halloween or red for Christmas.
P.S. They are less than $10 for 2. You are welcome! :)
I have star shaped boxes like these and have used them in a variety of places to hold many different things. The red, white and black is perfect for my home decor. You could easily tie ribbons, fabric or raffia around the boxes. They'd be great on a dining room table or buffet and used underneath dinner plates to give the table a variety of heights and thus more interest.

Finally, I would love these in my Master bathroom. Robin's Egg Blue is so popular right now and would look great with browns, greens or cream colors. These could easily be used with your existing Easter decor or on a seasonal wreath. Visit The Broken House for more cute and dirty goods!