Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It is Never Too Early

There are some things in life that you want to get while the selection is good- swimsuits, a winter coat, Halloween costumes, and planners. I am the person that Franklin Covey releases planners for.... I have called before and asked why they can't release 2010 in Summer of 2009. Why do we have to wait until October of 2009? I don't think they'll be many changes! I am well aware of where I will be July 29th of 2011 and March 13th of 2013. I am a professional event planner for heaven's sake!

See Jane Work has released these SUPER.CUTE. planners for next year and I can't decided which one I like best. The skull and crossbones is not a factor, but I love the other three.

I use Outlook and my Blackberry calendar, but there is something satisfying about a paper planner. I am going to give it another shot. We'll just pretend it is still 1995.